Our community continues to adapt, innovate, and rise to the occasion in these very strange times. If you need a little inspiration, a little relief or just a reminder that we’re all in it together, you’ve come to the right place.
Tools for healthy habits
As part of the University community you have access to the SilverCloud, an interactive mental health portal that can help you sleep better and manage stress anxiety and depression.
You know a thing or two about being a student – we get that. But if there was ever a time to lean into good study habits, this is it. Academic Innovations has some ideas to help you maintain your mo and a (pdf) guide to help you stay organized, change habits, stay connected and make the most of online and hybrid classes.
There are many resources on campus available to you, including support for health and wellness , advocacy and logistics, including:
- Dean of Students | 530 S. State Street, Suite 3100 | (734) 764-7420
- Housing Information Office | 1011 Student Activities Building (SAB) 515 E Jefferson St. | (734) 763-3164
- Center for Campus Involvement | 530 S. State Street, Suite 3410 | (734) 763-5900
- Office of the Ombuds | 6015 Fleming Administration Bldg. | 503 Thompson Street | (734) 763–3545
- International Center | 1500 Student Activities Building | 515 E. Jefferson Street | (734) 764-9310
- Huron Valley Mutual Aid Support Form (Google Form)
- The One List to rule them all: Comprehensive spreadsheet of services and support throughout the community – all available to U-M students