Latest Announcements for Students
Talk to a Human
Jeanne P. Murabito
Executive Director of Student Affairs
Student Affairs Associate Director
Lyonel J. Milton
- Remote office hours Mon- Thurs.
- Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
Talk to an advisor in your Department
Advocacy & Assistance
College of Engineering
The Michigan Postdoctoral Association of the College of Engineering (MPACE) maintains a list of support services available to postdocs.
Remote appointments with the Mary-Ann Mycek, Associate Dean for Graduate & Professional Education can be made by phone or email:
Please note that we will respond to your request for an appointment as soon as possible.
- April 9, 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST
- April 13, 5:00-6:30 p.m. EST
- April 21, 3:00-4:30 p.m. EST
Center for Engineering Diversity and Outreach
Managing Director Lyonel J. Milton is holding Remote Office Hours Queue (use uniqname lmilton).
- Mondays 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. EST (April 13, 20, 27)
- Wednesdays 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. EST (April 8, 15, 22, 29)
Michigan Engineering C.A.R.E. Center
Visit the C.A.R.E. Center website for the most up-to-date information.
Internships & Career Plans
- Virtual International Internships through International Programs in Engineering (IPE)
- Virtual Career Advising and Internship/Employment support from the Engineering Career Resource Center (ECRC)
There are many resources on campus available to you, including support for health and wellness , advocacy and logistics, including:
- Dean of Students | 530 S. State Street, Suite 3100 | (734) 764-7420
- Housing Information Office | 1011 Student Activities Building (SAB) 515 E Jefferson St. | (734) 763-3164
- Center for Campus Involvement | 530 S. State Street, Suite 3410 | (734) 763-5900
- Office of the Ombuds | 6015 Fleming Administration Bldg. | 503 Thompson Street | (734) 763–3545
- International Center | 1500 Student Activities Building | 515 E. Jefferson Street | (734) 764-9310
- Huron Valley Mutual Aid Support Form (Google Form)
- The One List to rule them all: Comprehensive spreadsheet of services and support throughout the community – all available to U-M students