College of Engineering
A Guide for the Michigan Engineering Community
The COVID-19 virus has changed many things about how we live, work, teach, and learn. But it will never change who we are. As we prepare for an innovative, in-person 2020 fall semester, these guiding principles – rooted in our college values – will inform how we respond to the challenges ahead.
- Preserve what’s best about the Michigan Engineering culture
- Emerge from this experience in a position of strength
- Endure short-term sacrifices for the long-term health of the College
- Be as responsive, inclusive and data-driven as possible
- Prioritize community safety, well-being, and academics
- Permit flexibility where possible, and encourage patience
Resources for high-quality hybrid teaching.
Latest Announcements for Instructors
Latest Announcements on Research